NYU Libraries can support your research needs wherever you are. Below are resources and services for remote learning and teaching.
We’re available around the clock for any questions you may have. If you’re not near a computer you can text us your questions at +1-646-265-1342. Check our summer hours for chat availability.
We’ve got millions of electronically available resources!
- Use BobCat, our online catalog, to find ebooks, articles, video, and archival materials. Limit your results to “Full Text Online.”
- Try the HathiTrust initiative, which enables temporary access to digitized versions of 1 million items, over 40% of our print collection, currently housed throughout our campus buildings.
- Search Ebook Central for our largest collection of ebooks, or browse all our ebook collections.
- Use EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) to search millions of articles, or browse all our tools for finding articles.
- Explore our massive collection of streaming video from Kanopy, Alexander Street, or browse our Databases A - Z: Video Collections for a full list.
- Discover your new favorite sounds using our streaming music collections.
- Schedule a virtual consultation with a subject specialist in your area
- Attend an online library workshop
- Search the online library catalog for over 3 million digital items
- Try a research or course guide, tools created by subject experts to help you with your research.
- Utilize the course reserves tool in NYU Classes to request ebooks, book chapters, and articles for your course
- Remote Instruction Support for NYU Classes: Adding Library Resources
- Request library instruction tailored for your online course
- NYU’s Remote Instruction Support page