Bobst Graduate Collaboratives
Floors: Lower Level 1 (LL1), 4, 6
Access NYU Graduate Students
Noise level Conversation-friendly
These graduate-only reservable spaces are located on Lower Level 1 (LL1), and Floors 4 and 6 of Bobst Library.
Reserve a graduate collaborative space
How Do I Reserve a Room?
- Select your preferred date and start time
- Adjust the reservation end time.
- Submit your reservation. You’ll be asked to log in with your NYU NetID to complete the process.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
If you have questions about Bobst reservations or need help, email email@example.com.
Can I use a study room without a reservation?
Yes, but keep in mind that you may be asked to leave if a user with a reservation arrives.
Study Room Policies
Group and individual study rooms are a popular service. To help this work well for all students, please adhere to the following policies:
- Rooms cannot be reserved or held by placing personal belongings in them. Materials and personal items left unattended may be removed by library staff.
- Group rooms may not be reserved or held for a single user only. Single users in a group study room (with or without reservations) will be asked to vacate the room for groups of 2 or more.
- Bring your confirmation email with you. Students with a reservation always have priority over walk-in users.
- There is a 10 minute grace period for reservations. If the reservation holder is not present within 10 minutes, the reservation is invalid.
- TV monitors (1)
- Rolling chairs (4-6)
- Non-rolling tables (1)