Study Spaces available at Bobst Library have changed for Spring. Updated: February 24, 2021.
To make a reservation in a silent study space use the NYU Mobile App managed by the University.
These study spaces are for both undergraduate and graduate students.
Using Study Spaces
Look for signs that indicate seating assignments and distancing requirements.
Face coverings are required.
Please use the hand and surface sanitizer, as available.
Skip to room listings for Bobst silent study spaces on the following floors:
Make sure to check the Hours information when planning your visit.
Floor 4 Study Spaces
- 427 (Dissertation Writers’ Room, northeast)
- 436 (Dissertation Writers’ Room, northwest)
Bobst Floor 4 Map
Floor 5 Study Spaces
5th Floor spaces now open Saturday and Sunday 1 pm to 7 pm.
- 501 (5th floor South Research Commons, south wing)
- 536 (Dissertation Writers’ Room, north west)
- 541 (5th floor West Research Commons, west wing)
- 543 (Media Viewing)
Bobst Floor 5 Map
Floor 6 Study Spaces
- 627 (Dissertation Writers’ Room, northeast)
- 636 (Dissertation Writers’ Room, northwest)
Bobst Floor 6 Map