Remote Learning areas in Bobst have been updated for fall 2021.
About Remote Learning Spaces
- Some seats in these areas have been reserved for students with back-to-back physical/virtual classes.
- Use the NYU Mobile App managed by the University to check if you have a seat assigned to you by the Registrar.
- If you have a reservation, choose a seat and use the NYU Mobile App scan feature to check in to the seat
- Unreserved seats are available for general use, but you must scan the QR code to verify that the seat is open.
Visit NYU’s Scan & Reserve a Space webpage for information about how to use the system.
Remote Learning Space Policies
- When joining a class, please use headphones and headphone mics to limit distractions to fellow students.
- Bring your own device and charger
- Eating is prohibited. You are permitted to lower your mask for a brief moment to sip water or another beverage.
Bobst Remote Learning Spaces
Remote Learning Spaces reservations are for Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm (excluding holidays). Make sure to check the Libraries' building hours when planning your visit.
Those students with assigned reservations will be assigned a seat in one of the following areas:
Lower Level 1 (LL1)
- LL1-09 (the “Wood Room” next to the eating area)
- LL1-15 (the open computing area next to the eating area)
Bobst Lower Level 1 (LL1) Map
- 501 (Research commons, southwest)
- 531 (Stacks seating, northeast)
- 541 (Stacks seating, northwest)
Bobst Floor 5 Map