About Remote Learning Spaces
Some seats in these areas have been reserved by the Registrar for students with back-to-back physical/virtual classes.
- Students with back-to-back physical/virtual classes have been notified by the University Registrar that they have a reservation in one of the Remote Learning Spaces.
- Notified students can use the NYU Mobile App’s Scan & Reserve section to locate their assigned room.
- Upon arrival, use the NYU Scan & Reserve mobile app] to select a seat and scan the associated QR code.
If you have not been notified by the Registrar you will not be able to make a reservation.
Remote Learning Spaces users with reservations have priority use Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm (excluding holidays). Make sure to check the Libraries’ building hours when planning your visit.
- Other users can use the spaces on a first-come, first-served basis, but must scan the associated QR code to verify that it is not reserved for another student.
Watch NYU IT’s How to Scan & Reserve YouTube Video for information about how to use the system.
Remote Learning Space Policies
- Noise level: conversational (for class participation). When joining a class, please use headphones and headphone mics to limit distractions to fellow students.
- Bring your own device and charger.
- The Libraries’ Food, Drink, and Cell Phone Policies apply.
Bobst Remote Learning Spaces
Those students with assigned reservations will be assigned a seat in one of the following areas:
Lower Level 1 (LL1)
- LL1-09 (the “Wood Room” next to the snack lounge)
- LL1-15 (the open computing area next to the snack lounge)
Bobst Lower Level 1 (LL1) Map
- 501 (Research commons, southwest)
- 531 (Stacks seating, northeast)
- 541 (Stacks seating, northwest)
Bobst Floor 5 Map