Hours & Access
- Fall Semester 2014 (September 1 - January 25, 2015)
- Spring Semester 2015 (January 26, 2015 - May 21, 2015)
- Summer Session 2015 (May 26 - September 2, 2015)
• NYU faculty, matriculating students, and full-time staff with valid NYU ID have access to Bobst Library.
- Faculty and Administrator Circulation Privileges
- Student and Full-time Staff Circulation Privileges
• Faculty and matriculating students of Consortium and Affiliated Institutions have access and borrowing privileges at Bobst Library
• Faculty, students, and professional staff of SHARES member institutions, outside the metropolitan region have access privileges to Bobst Library.
• Faculty, students, and staff of Columbia University have access privileges to Bobst Library. Columbia University Reciprocal Agreement
• NYU Alumni with a valid NYU Alumni Card are entitled to one visit to Bobst Library
• Alumni and Community Members can join Friends of Bobst Library to gain access to Bobst at various membership levels
• NYU departments may sponsor access for guests, visitors, or temporary affiliates
• Visiting Faculty from universities outside the metropolitan area, upon presentation of valid identification, will be granted one-day courtesy reading privileges.
• For more extended services, researchers may register in advance for a New York Public Library Access card, which enables them to use the world-class research collections at the New York Public Library.
• If a particular item is not available in either the "home" library or the public library systems, a METRO library may issue a yellow METRO Title Referral card, which will allow an individual a one-time only visit to a library to use the specified item.
Access to Other Libraries for Members of the NYU Community
• Consortium and Affiliated Libraries
• New York Metropolitan Area libraries (METRO)
• Columbia University Reciprocal Agreement
• SHARES member libraries
• New York Public Library
- For more extended services, researchers may register in advance for a New York Public Library Access card, which enables them to use the world-class research collections at the New York Public Library.
• MaRLI: Manhattan Research Library Initiative
-MaRLI is available to Full-time faculty members and doctoral students from all New York University Schools and Colleges. To register for MaRLI as an NYU scholar, please go here.
Access to Other NYU Libraries
• See NYU Library Locations for contacts at other NYU Libraries, including the Courant Institute, Real Estate, Kevorkian, Fine Art, Law, Medical, Dental, and La Pietra libraries.