NYU Libraries can support your research needs wherever you are. Below are a list of resources and services for remote learning and teaching.
Chat for immediate help, or submit your questions online to receive a response within 24 hours. If you’re not near a computer you can text us your questions at +1-646-265-1342.
We’ve got millions of electronically available resources!
- Use BobCat, our online catalog, to find resources and limit your results to “Full Text Online.”
- Search Ebook Central for our largest collection of ebooks, or browse all our ebook collections.
- Use EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS) to search millions of articles, or browse all our tools for finding articles.
- Explore our massive collection of streaming video from Kanopy, Alexander Street, or browse our Databases A - Z: Video Collections for a full list.
- Discover your new favorite sounds using our streaming music collections.
- Virtual consultations with subject specialists
- Online library workshops
- Online library catalog
- Research Guides: Created by subject experts to help you get started.
- Remote Instruction Support for NYU Classes: Adding Library Resources
Faculty should also visit the University’s Remote Instruction Support page
- Virtual library instruction via Zoom. Questions can be sent to email@example.com or the librarian leading your session.
- Course Reserves