Printing, Photocopying, & Imaging in Bobst Library
- Papers can be printed from the Windows and Mac computers located on the lower levels, floors 4 & 5 and in the Library Computer Center (Lower Level 1).
- Citations, journal articles, web pages, etc from any computer in the library can be sent to printing stations located on Lower Levels 1 & 2, and floors 1, 3, 4 and 5. Single and two-sided printing is available at the print stations.
- Color printing is available in the Library Computer Center (LL1).
- It is possible to submit print jobs wirelessly at Bobst Library from your own laptop.
- All printing is payable by copy card or Campus Cash .
- Report problems with the printers to 212-992-9020 or to the nearest service desk.
- Self-service copiers are located throughout Bobst Library and payable by copy card or Campus Cash.
- Two-sided copying is available at all black & white copiers.
- Copier locations:
- Black & White: Floors 1-9, LL2
- Color: Floors 3 & 9
- Report any problems with the photocopiers to 718-237-0060, or to the nearest service desk, and please give the machine ID#.
- Fales Library, Tamiment Library, and University Archives provide separate photocopier services for archival material.
- Some microform readers also provide scanning and digital delivery options.
- Printing from microformats is available in the Microform Center (Lower Level 2). Microformat printing is payable by Campus Cash or copy card.
- Visit the Microform Center (LL2) for more information.
Copy Cards/Campus Cash
- Campus Cash (NYU Card) and copy cards are accepted for payment with printing and photocopying.
- Library users can add money to their NYUCard (Campus Cash) or purchase a visitor copy card at Value Transfer Stations (VTS) located on floors 1, 5 and Lower Levels 1 & 2. A one-time $.80 card fee is charged for the visitor copy card.
- Report any problems with the VTS to NYUCard Services at 212-993-2273 or the nearest service desk.
- Departmental copy cards are available. Contact NYUCard Services to set up your departmental account.
- Scanners are located on floors LL-2, 4, 5, 8 & 9 and in the 1st floor Reference Center and the Library Computer Center (Lower Level 1) for smaller scanning projects (8 ½ x 14 flatbed scanning).
- For advanced imaging projects, use The Digital Studio (5th floor).