Find CDs and LPs
- Go to the Books and More tab in the BobCat catalog
- Enter your search terms in the searchbox
- Select audio from the filter options to limit your search results to audio recordings only, then click Search
- Your search results list will include only audio recordings
- Select a title link for an item to see its record. This page includes all the details about how you can access the item: the page displays your item’s availability, location, and call number
Want to listen at the Library?
The Avery Fisher Center in Bobst Library has over fifty dedicated workstations for individual or group listening. Audio formats include compact disc, LP disc, and tape cassette.
Note: To access the subscription content on the database site, you need to be logged into your library account first. log into your account
Find a streaming audio resource
- Go to the Articles & Databases tab in the BobCat catalog
- Select the Audio and Video link in the Content-Specific Databases section
- Select a database link to go directly to the database site and search within its collections