Delivery Services for NYU Library materials
Eligible NYU users may have books delivered to an NYU Library of their choice, or scans of book chapters and articles delivered via NYU email. Login to the Catalog (BobCat) and the "Request" button will appear if you're eligible.
- Delivery Time: Generally 1-5 business days depending on material, type, and location
- Who’s eligible: NYU faculty, administrators, PhD candidates, and students, faculty, and staff at NYU Abu Dhabi and NYU Shanghai. Students and faculty at NYU's global academic centers may get articles and book chapters delivered via NYU email
E-ZBorrow: Expedited Service for books
E-ZBorrow searches the catalogs of nearby libraries and allows NYU users to place requests for books currently unavailable at NYU Libraries.
- Delivery Time: 3-5 days
- Who’s eligible: All NYU students, faculty and staff
Interlibrary Loan (ILL): Requesting materials from other libraries
- Delivery Time: for most articles: 3-5 days; for most books, music or videos, 7-14 days
- Who’s eligible: All NYU and New School students, faculty and staff
Recalls: Requesting checked out items
- Delivery Time: Approximately 2 weeks
- Who’s eligible: All users with borrowing privileges at NYU Libraries
Frequently Asked Questions:
Phone: 212 998-2511