Library Privileges for the Class of 2013
Graduates of NYU's Class of 2013 can obtain a Friends of Bobst Library Reader card with a gift of only $45.
Friends of Bobst Library memberships are perfect for recent alumni studying for postgraduate admissions tests, searching for a job, or in need of a quiet place to work. They make great graduation gifts, too.
Make your $45 gift online to join the Friends of Bobst Library through August 31, 2014. Your membership materials will arrive within two weeks.
The Elmer Holmes Bobst Library offers:
• Convenient hours – Bobst is open to Friends of Bobst members from 7am to 1am, seven days a week
• Onsite access to thousands of electronic resources and databases, including the Virtual Business Library
• Specialized media centers including the Digital Studio and Avery Fisher Center for Music and Media
• A variety of working environments, from collaborative work stations to quiet study rooms
• Wireless internet access throughout the building
• 175 Mac and PC computer stations
• 10 floors of open stack shelving
• Convenient Greenwich Village location with inspiring views of Washington Square Park
In addition, all Friends of Bobst Library members will receive:
• Invitations to library events including exhibition openings, receptions, and author readings
• A subscription to the NYU Libraries newsletter, Progressions
If you have any questions, or have not received your materials after two weeks, please contact the Friends of Bobst Library Coordinator, Michael Pittman, at 212-998-2446 or email@example.com.
And from all of us at NYU Libraries: Congratulations to the Class of 2013!