If you are part of NYU's Class of 2013, click here for your special $45 membership.
One of the most important ways New York University upholds its mission of excellence is to maintain its outstanding research libraries. Gifts to Friends of Bobst Library are critical to providing the services and resources students use every day.
Friends of Bobst Library members receive special benefits, including access to Bobst, invitations to special events, and more. Members visiting Bobst have access to:
• Convenient hours - 7am to 1am, seven days a week (complete schedule of library hours)
• Wireless internet throughout Bobst
• On-site access to thousands of e-journals, e-texts, e-books
• 28 miles of open stack shelving
• 175 Mac and PC computer stations
• Great views of Washington Square Park
• View a full list of membership benefits and giving levels here
Most importantly, gifts to Friends of Bobst Library help improve and update library collections, services, and physical space for every student at NYU. Join Friends of Bobst Library today!
Ways to Join
In Person - Visitors can receive immediate access by signing up at at the Library Privileges desk, located to your left upon entering Bobst Library. Bobst Library is located at 70 Washington Square South, New York, NY 10012. (map) (Library Privileges desk hours)
Online - Make your gift online on our secure giving webpage. Your membership materials will arrive within 10 days of making your gift.
By Phone - Call the Friends of Bobst Library Coordinator, Michael Pittman, at (212) 998-2446.
By Mail - Please make all checks out to New York University and mail to:
Friends of Bobst Library Coordinator
Elmer Holmes Bobst Library
70 Washington Square South, Room 1116
New York, NY 10012