Due to necessary maintenance of our systems, on January 18, 6am - 1pm, many of our systems will be unavailable.
- Books & More (Though BobCat won't be available, you can use BobCat Standard to find call numbers of items, at: http://aleph.library.nyu.edu)
- Articles & Databases
- Databases A-Z
- E-Journals A-Z (Use Google Scholar (scholar.google.com)
- My e-shelf (includes My Account, My Interlibrary Loan, Renewals, Recalls, Requests) Go to Circulation Desk: http://library.nyu.edu/about/access.html on the first floor of the atrium for these functions.
- Course Reserves (Items your professors have put on reserve will be available at the Reserves Desk (LL2) of Bobst, in print (even articles)
- Room Reservation Systems
- Printing at Bobst (Though networked printing will be unavailable, you can go to the Bobst Library Computer Center (BLCC) and print your items from a dedicated print station)
We apologize for the inconvenience to those taking classes during Winter Intersession and will do our best to assist you in finding items via Ask a Librarian: http://library.nyu.edu/ask or at the Reference Desk on the 1st floor of Bobst.