The Elmer Holmes Bobst Library
New York University
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
- Library Directory
- Report a Broken Link
- Suggest an Addition to the Library's Collection
- Visit a Reference Center
- Ask a Librarian
- Contact a Subject Librarian or Archivist
- Report a Problem with the Library's Facilities
- Information About Borrowing, Renewing, Holding, or Recalling a Book
- Contact the web administrator to report any broken links or problems with this site.
- Your suggestions and comments help make a better library for New York University!
- Is there an item you would like to see in the Library's collection? Order it with this form!
- Bobst Library has a multidisciplinary reference desk on the first floor of the library where you can start your research, ask questions, and get subject-specific help from librarians. There are two main reference centers within the library, one devoted to the humanities and social sciences (first floor), and the other to business & government information and physical & life sciences (fifth floor).
- Use this online work request form to report a building issue to be fixed. e.g.: temperature issues, water fountains not working, cleaning a spill or bathroom issue. Note: type "Bobst" in the Building Search box, and select "BOBST LIBRARY (70 Washington Square South)".
- Contact the circulation desk at 212-998-2500 (press "2"), or view the above frequently asked questions. You can also connect directly to your patron information from the link above.